Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Foudroyer.
Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
Country refers to: France
Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
Service refers to the Website.
Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Website refers to Foudroyer, accessible from https://www.foudroyer.com
You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
When you sign in with your Google Account, we store your email address so we can send you emails in case of problems.
Usage data is strictly anonymous. No IP addresses or other identification techniques are used. The only usage data collected are :
- the time spent on the site - the pages visited during the session
- the actions taken on the platform (click on such and such a button)
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
To contact You: To contact You by email regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
We will not share Your personal information !
Retention of Your Personal Data
The company will keep your personal data (your email and website list) in its database as long as you use the service. If you wish to delete your account, all your personal data such as your email and all your websites will be permanently deleted.
As far as usage data is concerned, it is strictly anonymous so it is impossible for us to delete the data that has been generated by
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Google API Services User Data Policy
Who is requesting Google user data?
The data we access and/or collect is entirely and exclusively for Foudroyer services. This data is stored in our secure databases and is inaccessible to other users.
What data are we requesting and why are we requesting those data ?
- We want to provide the best possible experience for authenticating on the service, all in a secure manner. That's why we have set up a connection via Google.
- We want to be able to contact you quickly in case of problems, to keep you informed of news etc... That's why we store your email.
- In order to verify that you are the owner of the websites you submit to us, we need to access the Search Console data via the Google API.
- Once you have added a website and we have verified the ownership through the Google API, we will retrieve the URL of the sitemap of your site in order to retrieve the list of pages of your site. We store this data in our database but it will be deleted if you "deactivate" the affiliate website.
- We need access to the Google Indexing API service to allow you to submit indexing requests to Google very easily. We do not store any data, Foudroyer is just an intermediary between you and Google.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent's consent before We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.